Vets conquer canine’s critical conker complications

Accidentally swallowing a conker wasn’t one of Monty the Labrador’s best moves. It resulted in life-threatening internal complications but thanks to skilled teamwork at Davies Veterinary Specialists (Davies), the critically ill hound made a full recovery.


Read more in the article below.



0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
RESCUE AND ANIMAL CARE MAGAZINE DOGMATIC

© 2018 RESCUE AND ANIMAL CARE MAGAZINE

 

Jennifer Prowse Media Services Ltd

registered in England company number 04096515, whose registered address is  146 New London Road,  Chelmsford,  Essex, CM2 0AW Tel: 01787 228027