Sharp-thinking Vets Praised for Open & Shut Case of Safety Pin-Swallowing Puppy

Updated: Dec 14, 2020

The owners of a Labrador puppy who swallowed an open safety pin have praised the sharp response of the Internal Medicine team at Davies Veterinary Specialists (Davies) for safely retrieving the dangerous spring clasp from the puppy’s oesophagus.


Read the full article below.



0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
RESCUE AND ANIMAL CARE MAGAZINE DOGMATIC

© 2018 RESCUE AND ANIMAL CARE MAGAZINE

 

Jennifer Prowse Media Services Ltd

registered in England company number 04096515, whose registered address is  146 New London Road,  Chelmsford,  Essex, CM2 0AW Tel: 01787 228027