Know your Pet Health Hazards in the Home

We all believe that a clean pet bed is essential but bleach is extremely toxic to dogs, cats and small pets. If you use bleach, make sure the solution is properly diluted and when you have

finished, the bed needs to be thoroughly rinsed to remove any residue. Never leave a bleach solution in a bucket or a bowl in case the pet drinks it by mistake.


If you suspect that your pet has ingested bleach, contact your vet immediately for advice

More advice below



RESCUE AND ANIMAL CARE MAGAZINE DOGMATIC

© 2018 RESCUE AND ANIMAL CARE MAGAZINE

 

Jennifer Prowse Media Services Ltd

registered in England company number 04096515, whose registered address is  146 New London Road,  Chelmsford,  Essex, CM2 0AW Tel: 01787 228027